270 Jenckes Hill Rd
Job Number: 3592
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Orion RED. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Orion RED
JOB TITLE: Woodworker
HOURS: 1st Shift. Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM
Orion RED, a manufacturer of trade show exhibits and retail store fixtures, has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Worker.
- Fabrication and assembly of cabinetry, tables, seating, display cases, and store fixtures.
- Assemble wooden components using appropriate joinery techniques and finish them to the desired smoothness and appearance.
- Inspect finished products for defects, ensuring they meet established quality standards.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School/GED
- Must be over 18 years old.
- A background in cabinet making, woodworking, or exhibit production is preferred.
- The ability to Handle Heavy Equipment.
- Forklift trained.
- Proven experience. Preferably 2 years
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Orion RED will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.