Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Massage Envy. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Massage Envy
JOB TITLE: Wellness Consultant/Sales Staff
LOCATION: Cranston, East Greenwich, Lincoln, and Providence
- Promptly and professionally answers the phone
- Effectively and efficiently books appointments
- Greets guests and members as they enter the clinic
- Efficiently and effectively checks members in and out for appointments
- Presents Wellness Program to all prospects: conducts pre-chat, communicates with therapists, conducts wellness presentation customized to client’ s needs
- Understands and applies the sales process to enroll 10+ (FT) or 6+ (PT) new members per month
- Provide exceptional service to members to ensure their retention
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of the facility
- Maintains client files
- Makes appointment reminder calls daily
- Understands, believes in and upholds Massage Envy’ s brand Promise, Vision and Values
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Massage Envy will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.