Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Tiffany & Co. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Tiffany & Co.
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Associate
LOCATION: Cumberland, RI
HOURS: M-F 6: 00am – 2: 30pm (Full-Time)
M-F 2: 30pm – 11: 00pm (Full-Time)
Sat 6: 00am – 2: 30pm (Part-Time)
- We invite you to share in our tradition of excellence!
- Distribution replenishes all Tiffany and Company domestic and international retail locations and fulfills direct customer orders.
- Our goal is to provide excellent customer service and exceed our customer’ s expectations by providing timely delivery. You will be part of a globally diverse, dedicated team with an important role in reaching a common goal.
If you are offered a position you must comply with the following:
- All company policies regarding safety, security, attendance, proper attire and equipment operation.
- Employees must adhere to the Metal Free Policy.
- Fully enclosed Metal Free shoes/sneakers are required in the Distribution Center.
Successful candidates will have:
- ALL openings are for seasonal Distribution positions to support the holiday season.
- You must be capable of lifting a minimum of 35 lbs.; 50 lbs. on occasion.
- Applicants must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Qualified applicants will be tested for computer literacy to determine basic keyboard skills.
- Must be able to pass a BG check
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Tiffany & Co. will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.