Skills for Rhode Island's Future (Skills RI) is recruiting an Universal Banker for BankNewport. Please read more about Skills RI at the end of this job description.
JOB TITLE: Universal Banker
LOCATION: Various locations in RI
Successful candidates will have:
- Identify customer needs through discovery and sales techniques to provide solutions to meet customer needs and/or refer customers to business partners. Cross-sell bank products to new and existing customers, using the established sales standards and routines. Transitions customer service transactions to relationship building results through discovery process to meet established sales goals.
- Maintain full proficiency in cash handling transactions by performing transactions accurately and in a timely manner. Accurately process transactions within balancing guidelines.
- Meet individual and branch sales goals by maximizing each customer interaction through proactive prospecting activities such as lobby leadership, outbound calling, branch marketing events and community activities. Fully understands and participates in the “We’re All In” Incentive Plan.
- Provides exceptional internal & external customer service.
- Maintains proficiency and knowledge of various bank channels and services such as ATM functionality, e-Banking products/services including mobile banking, bill pay and other services. Ensures customers are aware of and know how to use the various channels.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- BA/BS preferred
- 6 months cash handling experience
- 2 years of customer service experience
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and BankNewport will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.