15 Gray lane
Job Number: 1808
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Hitachi Cable America. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Hitachi Cable America
JOB TITLE: Trayer
LOCATION: Ashaway, RI
HOURS: 1st and 3rd shift
The Trayer position is responsible for the traying of extruded product in addition to visual inspections, bagging and packaging as required. This position acts as the first line of defense in identifying, discarding and communicating about non-conforming product.
- Perform individual handling, visual inspection and bagging/packaging activities for various extruded medical tubing.
- Collaborate with supervisor and production operator to understand and execute specific tasks associated with specific jobs.
- Properly fill out traying/packaging logs and other controlled documents as needed.
- Adhere to policies and procedures related to customer requirements.
- Train, as needed, on new policies and procedures as dictated by customer or departmental requirements.
- Utilize specific equipment related to traying/handling/packaging as necessary.
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to understand specific directions, follow guidelines that are common throughout the department.
- Maintain a constant focus on quality and accuracy.
- Ability to apply common sense reasoning to carry out instructions.
- Work with moderate supervision.
- High School diploma/GED
- Manufacturing experience a plus
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Hitachi Cable America will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.