(Headquarters) 1 CVS Drive
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Job Number: 1634
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for CVS Health. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CVS Health
JOB TITLE: Technical Support Representative
LOCATION: Smithfield, RI
- Support the successful operations of nearly 10, 000 stores, pharmacies and clinics.
- First point of contact for all store IT, including any application or hardware support questions and issues.
- Analyze and diagnose issues and offer a prompt response and resolution within the required Service Levels.
- Deliver outstanding customer service in a timely and efficient manner.
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of call center experience OR 1+ years of retail/customer service experience
- Ability to work one weekend shift a week
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support the hours of operation (24/7/365)
- Prior experience in a help desk/call center environment providing technical support, working in a technical environment, and/or using computer hardware and software applications preferred
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and CVS Health will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.