Job Number: 1068
Skills for Rhode Island' s Future is recruiting candidates for CVS Health in Smithfield, RI. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island' s Future at the end of this job description.
JOB TITLE: Technical Support Representative
LOCATION(S): Smithfield, RI
HOURS: Full-Time, 5 days per week with weekend shift
This entry level customer service position requires prompt technical responses to questions from CVS store and pharmacy employees regarding troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving problems for the stores on Pharmacy, Point of Sale systems and Hardware.
- Effectively manage call workload and provide superior customer support by analyzing, diagnosing and resolving problems and request within service level agreements
- Required to meet certification requirements and performance standards including:
- Calls handled per shift
- Schedule Adherence/Utilization
- Average QA Score
- 1st Call Resolution
- Troubleshooting Accuracy
- Top Block Customer Satisfaction
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior call center experience OR 1-2 years of retail experience
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
- Analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed with follow up and organizational skills
- Proficient in using computer hardware and software applications and have a strong ability to multi task
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including verbal communication
- Flexible work schedule and able to work one weekend shift a week
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and the employer will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.