27 John Clarke Rd # 2
Industry: Government, Other
Job Number: 1457
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Raytheon. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Raytheon
JOB TITLE: Systems of Systems Engineer II
LOCATION: Andover, MA
HOURS: Full Time
- Perform Systems Engineering tasks related to Integrated Air Missile Defense (IAMD):
- Systems Engineering Studies / Trades to determine solutions to technical issues
- System Requirements Definition and Analysis
- Algorithm Development
- Requirements Documentation Updates
- Work in coordination with the Program office to interact with customer and end-user representatives in developing system requirements
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics and 2(+) years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical discipline
- Proven ability to develop, document, and maintain processes, methods and tools.
- Excellent communication, technical writing, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to develop technical solutions to complex issues
- Proven technical analysis – trouble shooting, identify root cause
- Strong analytic, technical and problem solving skills
- Obtain a DOD Secret Clearance within 1 year from date of hire.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Raytheon will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.