Job Number: 1195
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Raytheon. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Raytheon
JOB TITLE: Systems Engineering Manager II
LOCATION: Portsmouth, Rhode Island
HOURS: Full Time
- Supervises and leads a team of approximately 20 members.
- Establishes meaningful and measureable goals and communicate effectively with team to ensure alignment with the department and Raytheon.
- Conducts formal and informal performance reviews and career development discussions.
- Leads by example, adheres to and ensures alignment with the Raytheon Values and Behaviors.
- Collaborates with multi-facet teams in the operation, testing and troubleshooting of systems.
- Plans and executes independently software/ systems integration plans and schedules.
- Prepares presentations and written communication for various stakeholders on program, team and internal customers.
- Executes and supports various programs across the department
Successful candidates will have:
- Eight (8) + years overall engineering experience.
- Experience in the operation, test and troubleshooting of complex military systems
- Experience with CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Experience with software/systems integration planning and execution.
- Required: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
- Bachelor’ s degree in engineering, science or related
- Experience with EVMS (Earned Value Management System or similar budget tracking system)
- Knowledge with the Performance Development Process.
- EVMS Certified Level II.
- Certified Six Sigma Specialist.
- Experience with Raytheon’ s Proposal Capture Process (development of compliant Basis of Estimates, and White Sheet Development).
- Experience with the Estimate at Complete (EAC) process and Engineering Labor Forecasting (ELF) System.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge with business and program improvements through process improvement methodologies.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Raytheon will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.