3016 Post Road
Job Number: 1383
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Company Confidential. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Company Confidential
JOB TITLE: System Support Senior Business Analyst / Program Manager
LOCATION: Cranston, RI
HOURS: Full Time, Contract
- Provide operational and administrative support to the program.
- Ensure program and software adheres to Federal Regulations for achieving different stages of meaningful use of Electronic Health Record systems.
- Collaborate with CMS staff, other state colleagues (Medicaid and DOH Staff) and external vendors (DXC) to ensure the web-based Medicaid EHR Incentive application system aligns with changing federal regulations, participating in and sever as the State of Rhode Island’ s representative to the multi-state MAPIR collaborative.
- Assist in the modifying program policies to reflect changing federal regulations as needed; work with program technical vendor (DXC) to assure changes are made to the Medical Assistance Provider Incentive Repository (MAPIR) computer system, when federal requirements change.
- Assist in developing and updating program funding and implementation documents such as the State Medicaid HIT plan (SMHP) and Implementation Action Planning Documents (IAPD) and audit strategy plan to CMS.
- Conduct Technical assistance and program outreach to providers related to various stages of meaningful use requirements. Update content for EOHHS website as needed, respond to provider questions regarding program criteria, attestation, security risk assessments etc.
- Attend CMS conferences, participate in CMS calls and communities of practices to both stay current on program changes, as well as provide feedback on program implementation challenges etc.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in program management, development and implementation of information systems preferably in the area of health information technology.
- Understanding of health information technologies, systems or standards (Electronic Health Records (EHRs), health information exchanges (HIE), direct messaging, etc.); information technology design, development and implementation.
- Strong computer skills with Tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, etc.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to grasp healthcare system interface requirements and standards for health information exchange.
- Knowledge of software development process and Windows or Cloud-based applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office and other related technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
- Strong client service/consulting, functional/system analysis and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Company Confidential will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.