3016 Post Road
Job Number: 1381
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Company Confidential. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Company Confidential
JOB TITLE: System Support Business Analyst
LOCATION: Cranston, RI
HOURS: Full Time, 35 hours per week
- Coordinate and lead meetings that discuss the strategic direction, goals, design, solution and outcomes of various agency initiatives to integrate Medicaid programs into a comprehensive health delivery system with linkages to social supports.
- Analyze and define business and functional requirements as explained by subject matter experts in Agile story format.
- Review, gather and contribute to business design documentation in technical application development settings.
- Identify and assess system needs, plan and implement strategies, set project priorities, and develop new initiatives to address areas of deficiency.
- Develop process flows to support the business objectives and assist in business process reviews with client team while building new functionality.
- Provide meeting preparation and facilitation and related work as required
- Draft advanced planning design documents which will be used to request enhanced federal funds for Medicaid projects.
- Assist with root cause analysis of system-related issues impacting operations.
- Maintain status reports for all project efforts.
- Collaborate intra-agency and cross-agency on policies and procedures.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in the Information Technology or related field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an agile project environment.
- Knowledge of or relevant work with the System Development Life Cycle.
- Ability to understand and interpret technical requirements / issues into business language.
- Medicaid program and/or Healthcare policy knowledge and experience preferred.
- Ability to read/interpret data tables and fields / basic SQL preferred.
- Previous work with data and transactional interfaces preferred.
- Knowledge of MMIS (Medicaid Management Information System), AVS (Asset Verification System), EVV (Electronic Visit Verification) and other related systems is a plus.
- Experience and certification in agile application delivery methodology strongly preferred.
- Master’ s Degree in healthcare and/or related field is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Company Confidential will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.