600 East Greenwich Avenue
Job Number: 1737
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for AstroNova. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: AstroNova
JOB TITLE: Supplier Quality Engineer
LOCATION: West Warwick, RI
This position will perform audits ensuring internal and external suppliers are meeting all flow down, quality and regulatory requirements. Additionally, this position is responsible for performing internal ANI regulatory affairs (ISO / AS / Customer / etc.) audits as required at any facility.
- Schedule, plan and conduct supplier audits
- Investigate, analyze and assist in the correction of problems in quality and production at a supplier location
- Assist suppliers in the implementation of new strategies, processes or procedures related to quality or other key metrics
- Facilitate licensing, registration and communication with various regulatory authorities
- Coordinate procedural releases and updates
- Compile reports relative to Supplier Performance, Corrective Action, Product Conformity, and other reports as requested
- Interface directly with customers and regulatory authorities as necessary; make decisions with respect to quality and regulatory requirements
- Administration of the CAPA (Corrective Action Preventative Action) program
- Maintain lessons learned from various investigations to assist in development and sharing of best practice.
- Facilitate regulatory, flow down, etc. customer site audits
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering Discipline preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in an ISO / AS environment
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with process and statistical analytics
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and AstroNova will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.