52 Ballou Boulevard
Job Number: 2275
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Goetz Composites. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Goetz Composites
JOB TITLE: Spray Painter
LOCATION: Bristol, RI
HOURS: Full-Time, 1st Shift
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, dedicated to producing the highest quality products for a variety of industries
- Prepare, spray, paint and finish newly fabricated carbon fiber and/or fiberglass parts
- Handle, store and dispose of all materials appropriately and safely
- Secure work area each day to minimize potential hazards
- Maintain a clean work area and professional spray booth
- Adhere to outstanding quality craftsmanship standards and attention to detail
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
-Prior spray painting/painting or other related experience
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Goetz Composites will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.