(Headquarters) 1 CVS Drive
Job Number: 1451
Skills for Rhode Island' s Future (Skills RI) is recruiting Shift Supervisor Management Trainee for CVS Health in Multiple Locations.
Please read more about Skills RI at the end of this job description.
JOB TITLE: Shift Supervisor Management
LOCATION: Multiple Locations
- Work effectively with store management and store crews
- Supervise the store’ s crew through assigning, directing and following up of all activities
- Effectively communicate information both to and from store management and crews
- Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
- Promote CVS customer service culture. (Greet, offer help, and thank)
- Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy and promote a positive shopping experience for all CVS customers
- Maintain customer/patient confidentiality
- Deductive reasoning ability, analytical skills and computer skills. Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed.
- Experience in retail preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills RI and the employer will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS RI
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills RI’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills RI has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work