Job Number: 1194
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Raytheon. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Raytheon
JOB TITLE: Senior Technical Planner II
LOCATION: Portsmouth, Rhode Island
HOURS: Full Time
- Assist the lead planner/planning manager for larger complex programs
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and analysis of the Program Master Phasing Schedule and Integrated Master Plan (IMP)/Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) – developing the network/integrated work flow of schedule activities to ensure accurate, appropriate, and effective use of engineering technical and other data, including schedule definition, structure, and documentation
- Perform quality control audits and analysis to ensure accuracy, completeness, and proper usage of engineering technical and other data for critical path, risk, structure, trend and EV analysis
- Reviews and implements IMS coding, outlining structures and adherence to scheduling best practices
- Provides appropriate technical consulting, interfacing, analysis and training for control account managers, IPT leads, PMs and program personnel on IMS and all technical data associated with the IMS
- Implements policies, procedures, and standards relating to IMS creation, maintenance, and management
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of Six (6) years of Program Planning & Scheduling experience
- Demonstrated Microsoft Project experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
- Demonstrated knowledge of Integrated Product Development System (IPDS)
- Demonstrated knowledge in assisting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office suite products
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university or college in Electrical/Mechanical/Systems or other engineering discipline or science
- Demonstrates ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
- Demonstrates experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
- Familiarity with any of the following: Achieving Process Excellence (APEX) SAP/R3, Microframe Project Manager (MPM) or similar EVMS tools and software applications such as Oracle ERP, Deltek Cobra and Deltek MPM Connect
- Demonstrates understanding of R6S, R6S Specialist
- Demonstrates experience with Cost Estimating/BOE Generation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Raytheon will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.