Job Number: 1471
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Raytheon. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Raytheon
JOB TITLE: Senior Engineer Logistics Specialist
LOCATION: Rhode Island/Massachusetts
- Integrating key business activities into a seamless business that can leverage best practices, people skills and cross utilization of assets
- Assisting program leadership with emerging tasks critical to achieving program business objectives
- Identifying and implementing key program metrics and lead development of situational awareness charts that can be used as management tools by program leadership teams to drive program success
- Supporting the program start-up process by assisting in the creation of initial program artifacts (team structure, lesson learned, Contractual Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS), etc.)
- Preparing and managing all required Gate and IR reviews.
- Capturing and tracking program actions and working with action owners to ensure timely closure of actions
- Monthly coordination and creation of material to support the Program Management Review (PMR) package while leveraging material from the IPT status reviews
- Coordinate Request For Information (RFI) responses for definitization effort and support definitization team
- Six (6) + years of related experience in program coordination
- Experience with project management or related management experience
- Experience with program management tools and processes in one or more of the following areas: EVMS, Integrated Master Plan (IMP), Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Risk and Opportunity (R&O) or similar business processed
- Experience working production programs in the defense industry
- US Citizen as this position requires ability to obtain DOD Secret Security Clearance
- Demonstrate strong communications skills at senior levels of the Company
- Strong interpersonal skills with special focus on achieving active participation of appropriate individuals across the business
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Raytheon will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.