Job Number: 1469
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Raytheon. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Raytheon
JOB TITLE: Senior Contract Negotiator, Seapower Undersea Systems
LOCATION: Rhode Island/Massachusetts
HOURS: Full Time
- Participate in and provide sound contract administration responsibilities, negotiations, and other related activities in support of several Undersea Systems programs.
- Responsible for the daily contract administration tasks associated with the Airborne Mine Neutralization System Contracts, and other related Undersea Sonar System Programs.
- Participate in front-end discussions of new business pursuits, proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration and Domestic/International customer activities to provide proper contract and fulfillment of contract requirements in accordance with company policies.
- Legal requirements and customer specifications.
Successful candidates will have:
- U.S. Citizenship status is required (U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date)
- Minimum of 4-6+ years of experience in the field of Contract Management, Negotiations, Finance, Supply Chain, Program Management or related fields
- Bachelor’ s Degree required with concentration in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, Contract Administration, Supply Chain Management, Economics, and/or Business Law
- Experience in generating and negotiating complex proposals/contracts
- Strong knowledge and experience working with FAR, DFAR, ITAR, etc. and/or equivalent government regulations
- Ability to solve problems, develop solutions, and assist the business leaders in achieving their financial and performance goals and objectives.
- Provide support to front-end strategic assessment of business pursuits.
- Act as the primary focal point for customer interface with Company during all phases of contract performance.
- Financial understanding of rate structures and pricing strategies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high-performance relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers
- An organized and systematic approach to task management that enables timely closure of actions
- Team Player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance
- Knowledge of program management principles
- Excellent and effective written & verbal communication skills (formal correspondence to customers)
- Experience in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, or Project)
- Some travel required, approximately 25%
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Raytheon will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.