825 Chalkstone Ave
Job Number: 1716
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for CharterCARE. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CharterCARE
JOB TITLE: Security Officer
LOCATION: Roger Williams Hospital or Fatima Hospital
HOURS: 2nd Shift
- Ensure the safety and security of all patients, visitors, and employees of CharterCare Health Partners.
- Must have a working knowledge of CCHP policies, procedures and rules and regulations.
- Must have the ability to make decisions under pressure in accordance with CCHP policies, procedures and rules and regulations.
- Must have the ability to maintain composure when interacting with people even under difficult and confrontational circumstances.
- Must maintain complete professionalism at all times and treat all people with dignity and respect.
- Must have the ability to read and understand the English language.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Criminal Justice education/experience preferred
- 1 year experience in security and or police force OR 2 years military experience, preferred.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Valid Driver' s license.
- Must be 21 years of age
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and CharterCARE will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.