Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lowe’ s. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lowe’ s
JOB TITLE: Seasonal Receiver/Stocker Overnight
LOCATION: Warwick or North Providence
HOURS: Seasonal Position
- Navigate stock room and identify merchandise that is needed for inventory
- Unpalletize, unpack, and stock merchandise
- Use warehouse tools such as an order picker, a hand trolley, and a pallet jack
- Utilize a handheld scanner to monitor inventory
- Organize and clean shelves
- May be trained to use a forklift
Successful candidates will have:
- Hourly Seasonal: Generally scheduled 10 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires late evening, night-time, and early morning availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment preferred
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lowe’ s will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.