320 Commerce Park Road
Job Number: 1790
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Taylor Farms. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Taylor Farms
JOB TITLE: Sanitation Supervisor
LOCATION: North Kingstown, RI
Under the direction of the Sanitation Manager, the Sanitation Supervisor oversees all initiatives related to food safety and hygiene. Coordinating all cleaning and vermin control procedures, the Sanitation Supervisor ensures that the facility is in compliance with all Company local, state and federal food sanitation standards.
- Enforce the policies and procedures surrounding the food safety and hygiene
- Examine all manufacturing equipment to ensure that it works properly and meets all governmental standards
- In instances of violations, develops a plan to correct the situation
- Consult with management to address compliance issues and make recommendations to improve processes
- Managing vendor relationships, procures and engages services of vermin control companies
- Developing training programs related to sanitation law and company best practices, delivers these initiatives to employees in one-on-one and group settings
- Keeps detail records of all sanitation related activities, such as inspections and violations, also notating how and when each situation was resolved
- Additional duties as required
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience as Sanitation Supervisor for a food manufacturing company
- Experience with project management
- USDA experience preferred
- HACCP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point experience
- 5+ years of supervisory experience preferred
- Working knowledge of GMP’ s and MSS
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Word, Excel and Access experience required
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Taylor Farms will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.