Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lowe’ s. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lowe’ s
JOB TITLE: Sales Associate
LOCATION: RI- Warwick, Cranston, North Smithfield, North Providence
HOURS: Full and part time positions available
- Providing excellent customer service
- Greeting customers
- Responding to customer inquiries and assisting them in locating, selecting, demonstrating, preparing, or loading merchandise
- May be asked to help with other duties as needed
Successful candidates will have:
- 6 months of retail experience
- Experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs; explaining warranties, product features, and benefits; assisting customers in locating products; building customer relationships; identifying and resolving customer issues; zone recovery; and housekeeping
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lowe’ s will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.