6 Providence Pl
Job Number: 1795
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Boscov’ s Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Boscov’ s
JOB TITLE: Retail Sales Associate
LOCATION: Providence RI
HOURS: Full Time and Part Time
- Build customer confidence, provide accurate information, and promote products through point of successful sale.
- You will be responsible for establishing professional, yet personalized rapport with each customer in order to close sales and provide the best customer experience.
- Selling merchandise and providing customer service as per company standards (i.e., greet and acknowledge customers, solid product knowledge, and all other components of customer service)
- Maintaining the appearance of the selling floor
- Performing marketing activities such as opening new Boscov’ s charge accounts to achieve goals set by the company
- Accurately and efficiently completing all transactions and paperwork while adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Maintaining an awareness of advertised merchandise; processing and maintaining stock by assisting in receiving, folding, straightening, and replenishing merchandise
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability and desire to actively engage customers, sell merchandise, and provide excellent customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience and/or customer service experience, preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with basic math skills
- Ability to learn selling skills and to operate a POS register
- Available to work varied days and hours as work schedule requires, including evenings and weekends
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Boscov’ s will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.