Industry: Customer Service/Call Center/Retail
Job Number: 3606
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for McGill Hose & Coupling. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: McGill Hose & Coupling
JOB TITLE: Retail Front Counter Sales
LOCATION: East Providence, RI
Hours: Monday - Friday, 1 Shift
This position is a challenging and fast-paced environment where you work with all different industry's and deal with all types of hoses. Throughout the day your duties will vary from helping customer's to perform a variety of tasks from fabricating hoses to other warehouse duties.
Responsible for being knowledgeable and educated in our company products and service. Provide professional, accurate, and excellent customer service. Speak clearly, politely, and respectfully to all customers. Promptly answer customer calls and respond timely to all emails and inquiries.
Successful candidates will have:
- Sell company products and services to customers by processing orders, price and delivery inquiries.
- Providing technical and application information, and suggesting additional products in a fast multi-tasking environment.
- Select and specify a variety of products utilizing a variety of vendors.
- Increase order size by suggesting related items, explaining features, and checking customers’ buying histories.
- Process and expedite orders, customer returns, and returns to vendors in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively and participates positively as a member of the inside sales team.
- Willingness to be flexible, including working overtime, and performing responsibilities not specifically
How to Apply
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Submit to BCI
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and detail-oriented.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Customer service orientated, creating a positive customer experience
- Professional and a team player
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
- Hose and fitting experience a plus
- A desire to learn and grow with a growing organization
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and McGill Hose & Coupling will make the final hiring decisions.
Why Apply Through Skills for Rhode Island’s Future
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.