4 Richmond Square
Industry: Healthcare Services/Human Services
Job Number: 3367
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Care New England. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Care New England
JOB TITLE: Residential Assistant
LOCATION: Various Locations
HOURS: Full-Time & Part-Time
Successful candidates will have:
- Provides orientation of clients into the community.
- Problem solve provide other support to clients as needed.
- Assist in new client submissions such as reviewing rules and regulations, sign appropriate release and gather confidential documents
- Coordinate client appointments with appropriate social service agencies.
- Conduct toxicology testing for all clients as instructed by the Program Manager
- Ensure a safe, clean and health living environment
- Effectively communicate using de-escalation skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Awareness of general trends in confronting problems of substance abuse
HOW TO APPLY For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs.
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Care New England will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.