Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for HarborOne. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: HarborOne
JOB TITLE: Relationship Banker
LOCATION: Cranston/Providence, RI
HOURS: Full Time
- Continually exceeds customer service standards and expectations of the branch model including memorable greetings, active lobby management, technology on-boarding, and building loyal relationships.
- Adopt “relationship banker” model and adhere to new practices, programs and policies of evolved branch. Help drive the utilization of new technologies through customer education and on-boarding.
- Process all transactions including basic teller processing as well as new account opening, loan origination and closings, general maintenance and cross-business referrals.
- Consistently meet individual performance goals and contribute to team objectives. Actively participate in all bank-wide sales campaigns and programs. Retain existing customers and build new relationships within the market.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of HarborOne products, services, procedures, policies, and appropriate regulatory topics pertaining to job functions including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy, Fair Lending, Reg E, deposit, transaction and loan accounts. Attend all required classes/training programs.
- The Relationship Banker serves as the customer’s single point of contact during branch visits. They will proactively resolve customer complaints, issues, and/or problems.
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) hospitality, or banking environment is beneficial.
- At least 1 year of business or retail experience. Prior experience working in a fast paced sales, retail, hospitality, or banking environment is beneficial.
- Proven ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability to multi-task and master competencies in all areas of financial advice including managing money, borrowing money, and investing money.
- Must be able to pro-actively engage customers in conversations to identify opportunities, broaden relationships and provide solutions.
- Must be able to self-manage, work independently, and be flexible.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and HarborOne will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.