Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Care New England. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Care New England
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse
LOCATION: Various Locations
HOURS: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift
Successful candidates will have:
- Provide direct patient care, including examination and treatment under an approved protocol. Evaluate outcomes and adjust nursing care processes as needed to ensure optimal patient care.
- Utilize the nursing process to implement goal-directed nursing care for a defined group of patients.
- Monitor medical condition of assigned patients at all times and report to Nursing Supervisor, Physician or designee, any patient care problems, changes in condition or unexpected occurrences.
- Educate patients/family regarding condition, treatment, discharge/transfer planning and follow up examinations if needed. Seek feedback from patients/family to evaluate understanding and document.
- Perform a variety of nursing skills in compliance with physician orders and established Hospital policies and procedures.
- Communicate with physicians and other departments to consult on patient status and to ensure continuity of care.
- Respond to cases of cardiopulmonary arrest, fire, disaster or other emergencies in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain patient’s medical records in an orderly manner and document all care provided and significant information, legibly, accurately and completely.
- Provide clinical leadership for other staff members and participate in the orientation of new personnel.
- Assume resource nurse responsibilities when necessary.
- Assume responsibility for own professional development, setting goals and striving to achieve them through available resources, such as attending seminars, in services and/or reading journals.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Graduation from an accredited nursing program and a minimum of six months job-related experience or equivalent is required. RI State Licensure is also required. BSN or enrollment in a BSN program required for external candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs.
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Care New England will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.