Industry: Health & Human Services
Job Number: 1424
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for James L. Maher Center. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: James L. Maher Center
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse
LOCATION: Middletown, Newport, Barrington, Bristol, Warren – RI
HOURS: Full Time, Primarily weekday hours (8am – 4: 30pm)
- Maintain current certifications in all areas of emergency techniques
- Have knowledge of the philosophy, policies and programs,
- Recognize and identify symptoms
- Promote and participate in formal and informal programs of instruction for individuals with developmental disabilities
- All functions are carried out in accordance to the rules and regulations and in consideration of the aging processes, human development stages and patient choice in each step of the care process.
Successful candidates will have:
- Applicant must pass a National Criminal Background check
- Valid RN License in RI
- Valid Driver' s License
- High School Diploma or GED required
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and James L. Maher Center will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.