Job Number: 1865
Training Name: Recovery Re-Imagined Work Readiness Training Program
Start Date: October 7, 2019
Time: Mon-Thurs 10: 00 am – 3: 00 pm
Have you, a family member or friend been impacted by the opioid crisis?
This training is designed to prepare unemployed individuals who have been directly impacted by the opioid crisis to re-enter the workforce.
Participants will receive 3 weeks of training for jobs which are in high demand, learning about effective communication, networking skills, resume writing and more.
There is no cost to participants, who are paid stipends for their time. At the end of the program, our staff will provide job placement assistance for all successful participants.
This Program Provides
- Paid stipends: $25.00 daily plus $500 upon completion of the program
- Training for practical job skills
- Training for effective communication on the job
- Access to modern career development tools
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching and preparation
- Support services (as needed)
- Transportation to sites (as needed)
- Rhode Island resident
- Have been impacted by the opioid crisis
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS RI
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills RI’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills RI has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.