Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Silgan Dispensing. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Silgan Dispensing
JOB TITLE: Quality Auditor
LOCATION: Slatersville, RI
HOURS: 3rd shift
- Perform scheduled line checks which include verifying the correct conformance of parts.
- Collect samples and verify components meet quality standards, verify the accuracy of lift test and leakage requirements. (will train on specific equipment)
- Examine and verify that the packaging meets quality standards
- Test and confirm that the components are passing/failing batch information and product properly
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read/understand safety, quality and work instructions (documents and drawings)
- Basic Mathematics
- Proficient in how to use measurement tools (Caliper, Micrometer, Ruler, etc.) as well as basic hand tools
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to utilize a computer and associated software
- Knowledge of auditing product
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Silgan Dispensing will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.