Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Nordson EFD. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Nordson EFD
JOB TITLE: Quality Assurance Barrel Inspector
LOCATION: East Providence, RI
- Performs all aspects of Barrel Process Inspection.
- Inspects to EFD Workmanship Standards by understanding what is and what is not acceptable.
- Knows when and how to sample product.
- Documents and reports findings
- Sets up and uses scales for accurate piece counts per scale work instruction.
- Packages and labels barrels, records piece counts.
- Use label computer to generate labels as needed.
- Identify and tag suspect product requiring disposition.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or general equivlent diploma (GED).
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to speak, read, write English.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Prior QA inspection experience.
- Familiar with basic measuring equipment
Manufacturing environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee can sit or stand. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Nordson EFD will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.