Job Number: 1643
Skills for Rhode Island' s Future (SkillsRI) is recruiting a Partnership Learning Coordinator for a company in Johnston, RI.
Please read more about SkillsRI at the end of this job description.
JOB TITLE: Partnership Learning Coordinator
LOCATION: Johnston, RI
- Analyze data provided by the company' s Learning team regarding prioritized areas of capability gaps
- Define learning journeys / pathways to develop identified capabilities
- Define success metrics and ensure measurement / impact of learning solutions
- Meet with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to validate and inform learning pathways
- Curate content to support capability development
- Research learning providers / partners to deliver experiential programs
- Evaluate providers, with stakeholder involvement, and secure and negotiate cost of providers
- Coordinate and implement pilot programs, including partnering with communications and stakeholders
- Evaluate pilot programs and prototypes, incorporate feedback, and recommend improvements or changes
- Manage all aspects of the Real jobs Grant, including forms, tracking, performance and data
- Experience in learning and development, preferably in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of learning technologies (LMS, LXP, blended learning approaches)
- Background in creating and implementing business specific professional development curriculums
- Internal consulting, needs assessment, design and development experience
- Ability to draw insights from data
- Highly collaborative
- Learning agility and creativity
- Content curation experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Strong IT background
- Preferred: knowledge of Agile, Innovation methodologies, Design Thinking
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS:
- BA/BS Degree required in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Project management certification or demonstration of core project management skills
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by SkillsRI and the employer will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLSRI
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills RI’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills RI has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.