Industry: Health & Human Services
Job Number: 1114
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for AccessPoint RI. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: AccessPoint RI
JOB TITLE: Program Coordinator
LOCATION: Cranston, RI
HOURS: Full Time
- Responsible to direct and monitor the daily operations of assigned area in day program in order to ensure active and individualized services, and to provide ongoing staff training and supervision of assigned staff.
- Responsible for the coordinator and development of individual consumer’ s plans, schedules and progress, as well as ongoing monitoring of needs of assigned consumers.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- At least 3 years experience with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- At least 1 year supervisory experience required.
- Valid driver’ s license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and oral formats.
- Ability to read, comprehend policies and instructions, and use varying degrees of independent judgment and discretion.
- Basic computer skills.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and AccessPoint RI will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.