3016 Post Road
Job Number: 1382
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Company Confidential. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Company Confidential
JOB TITLE: Program Analyst
LOCATION: Cranston, RI
HOURS: Full Time, Contract
- Evaluate, analyze, research, and develop systems, policies, and programs which address social determinants of health.
- Identify, develop, and prioritize appropriate outcome metrics for SDOH efforts
- Serve as the Medicaid program’ s subject matter expert on social determinant of health.
- Monitor state and national trends regarding SDOH.
- Maintains awareness of key performance indicators/metrics.
- Serves as a liaison between rate-setting finance team and the managed care team. Primary point of contact for project evaluation and analytics vendor.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent required and advanced education/training in data programming and/or statistics.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with SDOH information.
- 3 - 5 Years working experience within the healthcare field and/or Medicaid organization.
- Knowledge of Medicaid is preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicaid waivers, behavioral health continuum of care, and assessment of current state and needs of health care systems is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Company Confidential will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.