Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Blount Fine Foods. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Blount Fine Foods
JOB TITLE: Production Worker
LOCATION: Warren, RI
HOURS: Full-time,1st Shift
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient packaging of Bag/Cup and Bulk finished products.
- Handling, labeling and packaging of Bulk/Retail product.
- Standing for long periods of time in a cold/refrigerated environment.
Tumbler Chiller Operator:
- Follow recipe and HACCP steps to ensure correct completion of all recipes to pre-determined standards
- Communicate effectively within department to ensure most efficient and productive processing possible.
- Operate and adjust multiple in-line pieces of processing equipment.
Successful candidates will have:
- Responsible for accurate and efficient handling of bag product from processing to Pack-out
- Complete required paperwork accurately and honestly as applicable.
- Responsible for reporting suspicious packages, activities and individuals.
- Adhere to all corporate GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices), established SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and all Food Safety policies.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Ability to lift, move freely and pack boxes while standing
- Ability to read documentation and calculate pallet counts
- Previous packaging experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Blount Fine Foods will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.