Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Blount Fine Foods. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Blount Fine Foods
JOB TITLE: Production Supervisor - Bilingual
LOCATION: Warren, RI
HOURS: 2nd Shift
Accountable for achieving established corporate departmental goals; including division profitability, product quality and accuracy, staff productivity, scheduling efficiencies and the oversight of equipment performance and downtime in our Production department.
- Continuous development, analysis and utilization of established departmental performance data programs to achieve departmental goals.
- Ability to understand, implement and analyze SPC (Statistical Process Control) practices, to add validation to all aspects of the operation.
- Analysis, development and reporting to department OEE’ s (Overall Equipment Effectiveness); KPI’ s (Key Performance Indicators); and EFF’ s (Equipment Efficiency).
- Continuous analysis of current production processes and procedures, proposals for improvements, implementation and follow through of agreed upon changes.
- Be a teacher and Mentor
- Continuous development and evaluation of your team
- Utilize Learning & Development for all internal and external resources available
- Understand you are a reflection of your staff
- Department ambassador for all Production related matters.
- Communicate effectively within the department by:
- Working closely with Vice President of Operations to continuously update and review departmental goals and objectives.
- Holding as needed staff and individual meetings and development opportunities with mindset of “ continuous growth”.
- Performing staff reviews as assigned or as needed.
Successful candidates will have:
- 2-4 year degree and 3-5 years supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education/work experience required.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, strong computer skills, be self-motivated, safety conscious, detail oriented, able to multi-task, ambitious, and have a leader and coaching mentality.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Blount Fine Foods will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.