Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Honeywell Safety Products. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Honeywell
JOB TITLE: Production Employees
LOCATION: Smithfield, RI
HOURS: Full-Time, Part-Time, Various Shifts
Honeywell is hiring technicians to support their Smithfield, Rhode Island manufacturing operations across the following functions:
- Cut Filter
- 6pt. Ultrasonic Weld
- Seal and Cut Ultrasonic
- Headband Ultrasonic Weld
- Lab Test
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearly
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?