Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Company Confidential. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Company Confidential
JOB TITLE: Production Coordinator
LOCATION: Rhode Island
The Production Coordinator assists in and improves overall production efficiencies and quality control in collaboration with Project Managers and Management team.
- Work with Production Manager to set priorities for design team and shop floor and prioritize conflicting resources
- Creates Gantt chart for Production Manager’ s review
- Maintains Gantt chart for design and production teams
- Monitor and enforce work start, break and stop times for production floor staff
- Resource Management
- Space, labor and equipment requirements
- Quality Assurance support
- Materials and purchasing support
- Assist with general operations as needed
Successful candidates will have:
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- US citizenship
- Organization, focus and outstanding attention to detail
- Exercise discretion
- MS Office
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate Degree
- MS Project, Rhino
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and the company will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.