200 Providence Street
Job Number: 1733
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Bradford Soap Works. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Bradford Soap Works
JOB TITLE: Process Equipment Operator
LOCATION: West Warwick
HOURS: Full Time, 3rd Shift
- Set up and prepare supplies and equipment for operation.
- Operate the converting and packaging equipment in the department.
- Maintain finished product quality standards by observation, sampling and operating equipment necessary to monitor product quality.
- Take any necessary corrective action.
- Maintain necessary production accounting records and reports to include labor reporting, process control, quality.
- Properly package, count and document all supplies to be returned to inventory or scrapped.
- Comply with procedures, methods, and standards in adherence with good manufacturing procedures (GMP).
- Duties relevant to the basic function.
- Additional tasks as directed.
Successful candidates will have:
Previous experience in a manual assembly or machinery type operation would be helpful.
Education and License Requirements:
High school education with diploma or be able to demonstrate knowledge consistent with the level of education.
Physical Working Conditions (Physical Capacities):
Capable of normal standing, bending and twisting consistent with assembly type operations. Capable of moderate to heavy lifting. Exposure to mild noise (machinery) and some mild nuisance dust. Climate conditions are consistent with those of a normal manufacturing environment
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Bradford Soap Works will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.