Job Number: 1660
Skills for Rhode Island' s Future (Skills RI) is recruiting Preferred Sales Specialists for Bank of America in Lincoln, RI.
Please read more about Skills RI at the end of this job description.
JOB TITLE: Preferred Sales Specialist
RATE OF PAY: $18 per hour
HOURS: Second Shift (1pm-10pm), Mon-Fri
- Educate clients of the services that Bank of America offers to maximize their financial well-being
- Act as the primary outbound contact for Bank of America' s most valuable consumer clients
- Accept inbound calls to answer questions about new products and services to clients
- Help customers align with the proper Bank of America business units to help further meet their needs
Successful Candidates will have:
- Sales experience which can include cross-selling, upselling, and referrals for products and services
- Ability to identify sales opportunities during service calls
- Experience working in a call center or a financial/banking center
- Experience in the banking/financial services industry
- Experience in telephone sales
- Have at least intermediate-level computer skills
- Two years of sales experience in a goal and/or commission oriented environment required
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and the employer will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.