Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting Phlebotomists. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
JOB TITLE: Phlebotomist
LOCATION: Rhode Island
- Responsible for performing all forms of phlebotomy procedures on any age level and maintaining patient and test information.
- Obtain blood samples by performing venipunctures, finger sticks and heel sticks on any age level.
- Use aseptic techniques and follow established procedures.
- Enter patient information and test information into the computer making any necessary corrections or changes.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in all aspects of phlebotomy required
- Phlebotomy Certificate preferred
- Active driver’s license may be required
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and the company will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.