825 Chalkstone Ave
Industry: Health & Human Services
Job Number: 1613
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for CharterCARE. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CharterCARE
JOB TITLE: Phlebotomist
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: Full Time/Part Time, 1st Shift
- Performs a variety of clerical duties in connection with preparing, compiling and maintaining patient and hospital records in a satellite laboratory.
- Coordinates activities related to phlebotomy such as scheduling patients tests as ordered by physician.
- Performs other clerical and accommodative services to assist the laboratory staff.
- Transcribes physicians’ orders onto transmittals.
- Prepares requisitions/transmittals ordering laboratory tests requested by the physician.
- Registers patients and orders testing using appropriate computer programs when applicable.
- Regularly performs functions of laboratory assistant.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or GED with education in Phlebotomy required
- Phlebotomy Certification required
- Active Driver' s license
- Three to Six months experience as a Phlebotomist
- Proficiency in all phlebotomy skills and well versed in tools and supplies used in phlebotomy
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and CharterCARE will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.