Training Name: Pharmacy Technician II Training
Start Date: TBD
It is a FREE 16-week Pharmacy Technician level II training that will prepare you for national certification. All participants will need to agree to a pre-training drug test (including nicotine test) and background check. The $129 exam fee will be included in the training. Classes will meet Monday to Friday from 9AM to 3PM. 120 hours in externship required in order to obtain voucher for National Certification Exam.
Assessment: TABE test will be administered to determine math and reading level; 10th grade level is required.
- Over 18 years old
- Unemployed or under-employed
- High School Graduate or GED
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Ability to communicate across demographics
- Problem solving / critical thinking skills
- Must agree to a Drug and Nicotine test, and BCI as part of the recruiting process
- Immunizations must be up to date
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills RI and the employer will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS RI
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills RI’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills RI has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.