Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting Pharmacy Technicians. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
JOB TITLE: Pharmacy Technician
LOCATION: Rhode Island
The Pharmacy Technician assists in providing quality pharmacy services to staff and patients.
- Assists pharmacists in preparing, dispensing and maintaining inventory of drugs and medications.
- Provides support in daily operations, such as maintaining patient records, creating reports, labeling medication and auditing controlled substances.
- Ensures that infection control and Quality Assurance standards.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School graduate with experience in pharmacy and familiarity with drug usage
- Must be certified through the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board with the CPHT certification and licensed through the RI Board of Pharmacy as a Tech II
- A valid driver's license and access to an appropriately insured automobile may be required
- Must have experience in working with computers, possess good interpersonal skills, and be proficient in the English language
- BLS/CPR certification preferred
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and the company will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.