Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Care New England. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Care New England
JOB TITLE: Pharmacy Technician
LOCATION: Woman & Infants Hospital; Providence, RI
HOURS: Full-Time & Part-Time
- Assists in providing quality pharmacy services to hospital staff and patients.
- Assists pharmacists in preparing, dispensing and maintaining inventory of drugs and medications.
- Provides support in daily operations, such as maintaining patient records, creating reports, labeling medication and auditing controlled substances.
- Ensures that infection control and Quality Assurance standards.
Successful candidates will have:
- High School graduate with experience in pharmacy and familiarity with drug usage.
- Must be certified through the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board with the CPHT certification and licensed through the RI Board of Pharmacy as a Tech II.
- BLS/CPR certification required.
- Must be available for rotating shifts including days, evenings, and nights as well as available every other weekend and every other holiday.
- Required to travel between CNE operating units as well as WIH off-site facilities.
- Must have a valid driver' s license and access to an appropriately insured automobile.
- Must have experience in working with computers, possess good interpersonal skills, and be proficient in the English language.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Care New England will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.