Skills for Rhode Island' s Future (Skills RI) is recruiting Pharmacy Technician for CVS Health in Multiple locations.
COMPANY: CVS Health
JOB TITLE: Pharmacy Technician
LOCATION: Multiple Locations
- Ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients
- Demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Manage all assigned pharmacy workstations
- Promptly, safely and accurately fill patient prescriptions
- Provide caring service that exceeds customer expectations
Successful candidates will have:
- Rhode Island Board of Pharmacy " Pharmacy Technician" License Required
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic math and data entry skills
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Ability to communicate across demographics
- Problem solving / critical thinking skills
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and CVS Health will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.