(Headquarters) 1 CVS Drive
Industry: Health & Human Services, Retail
Job Number: 1449
Skills for Rhode Island' s Future (Skills RI) is recruiting Pharmacy Technician for CVS Health in Multiple locations.
Please read more about Skills RI at the end of this job description.
JOB TITLE: Pharmacy Technician
LOCATION: Multiple Locations
- Ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients
- Demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Manage all assigned pharmacy workstations
- Promptly, safely and accurately fill patient prescriptions
- Provide caring service that exceeds customer expectations
- Rhode Island Board of Pharmacy " Pharmacy Technician" License Required
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic math and data entry skills
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Ability to communicate across demographics
- Problem solving / critical thinking skills
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills RI and the employer will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS RI
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills RI’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills RI has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.