Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for CVS Health. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: CVS Health
JOB TITLE: Patient Care Technician: Multi-Dose Packaging Call Center
LOCATION: Cumberland, RI
HOURS: 2nd Shift/Full Time
Work as part of the Retail Pharmacy Customer Care Center team on our premiere pharmacy concierge service program, the Care One on One Team. The Care One on One Team is a highly collaborative group of Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians that deliver high levels of Customer Service to our most complex patients via both scripted and non-scripted interactions to ensure they have a seamless experience filling their prescriptions at CVS Pharmacy
- Delivers high levels of customer service to our patients via both scripted and non-scripted interactions to ensure they have a seamless experience filling their Multi-Dose packaged prescriptions at CVS Pharmacy
- Agents will be responsible for assisting patients with operational needs, as well as identifying, presenting, enrolling and managing patients in the CVS Multi-Dose Packaging product with a goal of improving the levels of care provided to our patients.
Successful candidates will have:
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
- 1-3 Years Pharmacy Technician or Patient Care Experience National Certification through PTCB, or ability to secure Certification within 6 months of employment.
- Strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate program details to patients over the telephone
- Practical application of knowledge of pharmacy processes, or patient care, and procedures
- Ability to utilize active listening techniques and demonstrate empathetic behavior when speaking with our most chronic and complex patients
- Ability to build and maintain strong, trusting relationships with patients delivers through the execution of responsiveness, reliability, and professional impression
- Ability to problem solve, and work well both independently and as part of a collaborative team Proficient to advanced PC skills, including Windows-based applications
- Ability to complete all required training programs
- Flexibility in work schedule
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and CVS Health will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.