Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Mearthane Products Corporation. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Mearthane Products Corporation
JOB TITLE: Paint Preparation Operator
LOCATION: Woonsocket, RI
Fill, sand, and inspect parts in accordance with Polyurethane Molding Industries, Inc. (PMI) specifications. Perform any duties deemed necessary by PMI management.
- Visually inspect, fill, and sand parts prior to painting using hand methods as well as pneumatic sanders
- Mask parts prior to painting
- Maintain clean booth and work areas.
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience working on production lines and meeting daily goals
- Must work in a team environment
- Must have some knowledge of sanding equipment, small hand tools.
- Must have good manual dexterity and strong attention to fine detail work
- Must be able to follow safety procedures, written, and verbal instructions
- Must be able to speak and read English and perform simple math skills in order to follow instructions on shop traveler.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 25 lbs. 50 times in 8-hour shift
- Work in fast paced noisy environment
- Remain standing for 8-hours
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Mearthane Products Corporation will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.