200 Providence Street
Job Number: 1849
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Bradford Soap Works. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Bradford Soap Works
JOB TITLE: Packer
LOCATION: West Warwick, RI
HOURS: Full Time, 3rd Shift
- Set up and prepare supplies for operation.
- Perform packaging functions.
- Maintain finished product standards by observation and sampling.
- Comply with procedures, methods, and standards in adherence with Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP).
- Be able to identify packing material characteristics and quality control parameters of the finished product
- Maintain an acceptable level of cleanliness and orderliness in the areas of assigned work
- Observe all safe practices in the department
- Duties relevant to the basic function.
Successful candidates will have:
No specific experience necessary however, experience in a manual assembly type operation preferred.
Education and License Requirements:
High school education with diploma or be able to demonstrate knowledge consistent with that level of education.
Physical Working Conditions (Physical Capacities):
Capable of normal standing, bending and twisting consistent with assembly type operations. Capable of light to moderate lifting. Exposure to mild noise (machinery) and some mild nuisance dust. Climate conditions are consistent with those of a normal manufacturing facility.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Bradford Soap Works will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.