200 Providence Street West Warwick, RI 02893
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future is recruiting candidates for Denison Pharmaceuticals. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Denison Pharmaceuticals
JOB TITLE: Packaging Reconciler
LOCATION: Lincoln, RI
HOURS: 2nd Shift
· Collect and count all packaging material and perform packaging reconciliation for each packaging work order,
· Check any packaging changes made during production which would affect reconciliation,
· Verify the number of components returned to inventory and adjust label counts,
· Reconcile batch records (specific).
· Ability and willingness to independently and accurately prepare all assigned records, calculations, and documentation.
· Ability and willingness to independently investigate discrepancies during reconciliation.
· Record yield determinations.
· Management retains the discretion to add, change or to evolve the duties of the position at any time.
Successful candidates will have:
· Must have a commitment to quality excellence
· Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent knowledge of best practices in manufacturing, packaging, and quality.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Computer literate
· Other software as the job dictates
· Problem Solver
· Requires knowledge of inventory management procedures and general warehousing terminology and practices
· Accuracy and thoroughness required with great attention to detail.
Personal Attributes and Leadership Skills
· Works well with others
· Works well under pressure
· Good personal hygiene
· Detail oriented
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent math skills
· Receive instructions through oral and written communications accurately and quickly.
· Convey answers or instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, and quickly.
· Must be able to lift and move up to a max. of 50 pounds.
· Employee will be subject to dust, noise, fumes and odors.
· Employee will be exposed to inside and could be exposed to outside environmental conditions.
· Occasional travel will be required, primarily, but not limited to travel between sites (Pawtucket and Lincoln, RI).
· The physical activity of this position includes, but is not limited to:
· Climbing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, pulling, lifting, grasping, twisting, sitting, feeling, and visual acuity.
· Minimum: High School Diploma, College Degree preferred
· 1-2 years of experience in a similar position preferred
· Proven work record to include the ability to perform all the following:
· Manage multiple projects in a time sensitive environment.
· Problem solving in a time sensitive environment.
· Ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
· Ability to train all levels within the organization.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’s Future and Denison Pharmaceuticals will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future’s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.