Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Denison Pharmaceuticals. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Denison Pharmaceuticals
JOB TITLE: Packaging Reconciler
LOCATION: Lincoln, RI
HOURS: 2nd Shift
· Collect and count all packaging material and perform packaging reconciliation for each packaging work order,
· Check any packaging changes made during production which would affect reconciliation,
· Verify the number of components returned to inventory and adjust label counts,
· Reconcile batch records (specific).
· Ability and willingness to independently and accurately prepare all assigned records, calculations, and documentation.
· Ability and willingness to independently investigate discrepancies during reconciliation.
· Record yield determinations.
· Management retains the discretion to add, change or to evolve the duties of the position at any time.
Successful candidates will have:
· Must have a commitment to quality excellence
· Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent knowledge of best practices in manufacturing, packaging, and quality.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Computer literate
· Other software as the job dictates
· Problem Solver
· Requires knowledge of inventory management procedures and general warehousing terminology and practices
· Accuracy and thoroughness required with great attention to detail.
Personal Attributes and Leadership Skills
· Works well with others
· Works well under pressure
· Good personal hygiene
· Detail oriented
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent math skills
· Receive instructions through oral and written communications accurately and quickly.
· Convey answers or instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, and quickly.
· Must be able to lift and move up to a max. of 50 pounds.
· Employee will be subject to dust, noise, fumes and odors.
· Employee will be exposed to inside and could be exposed to outside environmental conditions.
· Occasional travel will be required, primarily, but not limited to travel between sites (Pawtucket and Lincoln, RI).
· The physical activity of this position includes, but is not limited to:
· Climbing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, pulling, lifting, grasping, twisting, sitting, feeling, and visual acuity.
· Minimum: High School Diploma, College Degree preferred
· 1-2 years of experience in a similar position preferred
· Proven work record to include the ability to perform all the following:
· Manage multiple projects in a time sensitive environment.
· Problem solving in a time sensitive environment.
· Ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
· Ability to train all levels within the organization.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Denison Pharmaceuticals will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.